! IMPORTANT ! Extended registration is possible by filling the form, before Sunday 17th April, 2016 (filling all fields is absolutely necessary).
Only two papers as first author are allowed. The congress fee is payable until April 15th, 2016, by bank transfer only, account RO71RNCB0497005162820059 (RON) opened at BCR, account holder Adrian Tudor Balseanu .
REGISTRATION FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS*:
- Full professor 450 RON ( 100 Euro )
- Associate professor 340 RON ( 75 Euro )
- Lecturer/Post doc 250 RON ( 55 euro )
- Assistant professor/PhD 200 RON ( 45 euro )
- Specialists physicians 250 RON ( 55 euro )
- Resident physicians 150 RON ( 40 euro )
- Accompanying person 100 RON ( 30 euro )
* Registration fee includes: congress bag, cocktail (Thursday, 26th), lunch and dinner (Friday 27th), snack (Saturday 28th).
ATTENTION: Abstract submission possible after registration!
Abstracts should be written in English, using Times New Roman, size 12 and should have maximum of 250 words. All accepted abstracts will be published in the journal Fiziologia-Physiology.